Latest Posts

Katy Perry on Part of Me..

By April 02, 2012

Yess, actually i like this new single from Katy Perry, part of me. First time i watched her when  she performed it in Grammy award, two months ago.. Oh damn, her voice is so so amazing...envy her so  much with her talent. A little bit disappointing that she didn't win the  .. but yeah Adele is great too..a very strictly competition..


Part of me video..i watched it in channel v... for the first, i surprised that it was Kat's song,, but from her voice , i know that it was her. I like the concept from this video, and look at her with the army uniform, woww she's looking thought... 
This song teach me a things, that no matter you dissapointed with something. or thing happened not as good as you want,  you still a have a strengt to be awesome. Leave everything behind, stay cool, and be strong. There is a good things waiting for us to reach..
Ice watch, FMIF
In this video, the camera man is  often shoot her hand and her watch. Then i pause the video, zooming that out..and looking for what kind of watch she wear.. oh man, definitely she using a black F*** Me I'm Famous classic from ice watch. Love that watch, simple, casual manly look.hehe :D . I want it some too but i need  to save my  money first :P

You Might Also Like

0 comments